Thursday, September 16, 2010

Greetings!

Hello to you all out there in Cyber Space!

I'm Taylor and this blog is a place for me to share my journey as a self-trained baker. I have always loved to bake. I think one of the first real things, aside from boxed brownies(I'm not knocking boxed mixes) I ever attempted to make was tiramisu, I was probably around eleven years old. I know quite ambitious for someone so young but I had my mind set on it and there was no going back. I would love to tell you that it turned out marvelous and my mother cried at the taste, but that would be very far from the truth except maybe the crying part, because it was so nasty! ha But I learned from my mistakes and kept on going. And here I am ten years later as a college age girl with an ever growing passion for the art of baking. Right now I work full time as an administrative assistant at a construction company. Baking is just a hobby right now, though one day it would be awesome for it to be more than that!

My goal is to bake something new each week and share with you the process, outcome, recipe, and tips for what I made. My tasty creations don't always come out so tasty, hey I'm not perfect. However I due plan on learning and help you learn what went wrong and then try again. You'll learn I don't give up easily, at least not without a fight!

So here we go on our journey through the world of sweets and treats!

No comments:

Post a Comment